Network of Care is a community-based Web portal program which is a resource for individuals, families, and agencies concerned with community health.
Here are just a few of the tools available through the Network of Care Website website:
- Community Health Indicators: local, state, and national statistics covering everything from smoking to obesity rates.
¨ Medical articles on a wide variety of medical conditions. Articles are updated regularly by medical staff.
¨ See photos, imprints, interactions, and side effects of all medications.
¨ Descriptions of various medical tests and procedures.
¨ A comprehensive list of contact information for local and national support groups for a variety of health concerns.
¨ Interactive tools, quizzes, and calculators to help manage health.
- Links: a comprehensive list of links to local, state, and national government agencies and non-profit organizations.
- Legislate: Track current health-related legislation, contact your legislators, find out about voter registration, and much more.
- My Personal Health Record (My PHR): Create a personal login and track your personal medical information. Prescriptions, medical conditions, tests, treatments, and legal documents can all be stored in a secure environment and in one convenient place.
- Multiple Languages: The entire Network of Care can be translated into a number of different languages (currently 54) using Google translate.
- Share: Articles and information can be shared easily using popular social media sites.
All of this is FREE for the public.